Forum members all share the same general entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to grow personally and professionally. Members of Forum make both learning from and teaching others a priority. Each month, members meet with other like-minded individuals who are in their group. These focused mastermind groups provide a new dimension to your business and life. Meeting with like-minded individuals allows for feedback in a trusting and confidential way. You'll be amazed by the power of having different perspectives from peers that have gone through similar circumstances.
As you grow your business, you will face many new challenges. Whether it's a worker’s comp issue, a new marketing opportunity, or a difficult client, you can bring any issue to Forum. In a completely noncompetitive environment, the group weighs in with their past experiences, relevant contacts, and offers you support. In return, you provide this same level of commitment back to the group and before you know it, the entire group’s businesses are more successful. Many members have saved more money than dues by being provided with cost saving measures and made more money by following the advice of other proven company leaders.
Harbor Forum is based on the process outlined by Bill Masters in his book The Process of Focus Forum. The Harbor handles the logistics of this system to ensure groups spend valuable time working with each other instead of handling meeting locations, recruiting members, and planning retreat.
- Must be a founder of a business with +$250K in annual revenue
- Must have at least 3 employees
- Pay $2,700 in annual dues to The Harbor
- Meet monthly at The Harbor (dates/time set 1 year in advance)
- Groups range from 6-8 people
- Groups are chosen based on size of company, area of town, etc.
- Every Forum member has veto power of added group members
- No one in their respective Forum group can be related to other members (vendor, competitor, spouse, business partner)
included in dues:
- Start-up training day facilitated by a Forum mentor
- Forum Mentor (member of another established forum to provide guidance in the process)
- Forum process (including PDF worksheets)
- 11 Forum meetings per year (5 hour sessions)
- Conference room space for each meeting
- Lunch provided at each meeting
- Access to Harbor workspace outside of Forum meetings
- Coordination of logistics and recruiting for future members
- 2 tickets to The Harbor Founders Ball in May
- A spot at The Harbor Forum Retreat in October
- Tickets to all Harbor Happy Hours
- Invitation to Made Entrepreneur Gatherings
Join a Forum group now and start getting the best feedback of your life. We will start as many Forum groups as demanded. There are already multiple groups going and we would love to get you in a group of peer entrepreneurs.
Don't just take it from us, hear from one of our very own Forum Group members.
"Joining a Forum Group is one of the best business decisions I’ve made. Business is about relationships and I am lucky to have these relationships with other business owners. The bond I’ve created with such a supportive and knowledgeable team of peer entrepreneurs is invaluable. I strongly recommend business owners take advantage of such a tremendous resource which has benefited me in both my personal and professional career."
- Glenn VonRosenberg